This research study added to the broad database of Market Research Hub (MRH) focusing on the “Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector” delivers an in-depth outlook to present information about executive summary and key performance indicators. Furthermore, readers can gather knowledge about the economic status, demographics and competitive landscape which is prevailing in the concerned industry during the review period, 2018-2022. Overall, the purpose of this assessment is to present a clear picture highlighting the transformations expected to occur in the Czech Republic fuel cards driven by major trends and opportunities.
Request for sample copy of this report https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2392963
Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
“Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2018”, is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Czech Republic.
Total fleet card volumes increased by 4% in 2017 to reach 784.5 million liters, after having risen by 9.2% in 2016.
– The total number of service stations in the Czech Republic decreased by 1.2% in 2017, making for a total of 3,556 that year.
– Over 15,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2018 and 2022, to bring the total to 552,167 in 2022. Of those cards, 67% will be held by fleet vehicles and 33% by CRT vehicles.
– Fuel card volumes will increase by 8.9% between 2018 and 2022 to reach 2,292.9 million liters in 2022.
Reasons to buy
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Eastern European Europe fuel card markets.
– Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
– Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Eastern European markets, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Lithuania and Estonia.
Table of Contents
Eastern Europe Overview
Competitor Card Analysis
To be [email protected]@
Enquire about this Report https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=2392963
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like retail market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Read Industry News at: https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/