“Mobile Advertising refers to a form of advertising via mobile phones or other mobile devices such as tablets. Although many view mobile advertising as sub-segment of online advertising, its scope is far greater with over 7 Billion mobile subscriptions worldwide.
Mobile advertising promises to drive revenue generation opportunities for App developers, advertising networks, mobile platform providers and wireless carriers alike. Currently in its early years, the market accounts for nearly $21 Billion in annual revenue.
For Sample Copy of Reports: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/RequestaSample/2360
The growing penetration of smartphones and tablets has further extended the addressable market for mobile advertising as users spend an increasing amount of their time with these devices. By the end of 2020, tablet-based advertising campaigns alone will generate more than $27 Billion in global revenue, following a CAGR of nearly 25% between 2014 and 2020.
Smartphone vendor share projections are shown for the following 22 vendors: Samsung, Apple, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Sony, Coolpad, BlackBerry, Nokia, HTC, Motorola, Pantech, TCL-Alcatel, Fujitsu, Sharp, Panasonic, NEC, Casio, Hitachi, Acer.
Tablet vendor share projections are shown for the following 22 vendors: Apple, White Box, Samsung, Asus, Amazon, Acer, Lenovo, Huawei, Sony, Microsoft, Dell, BlackBerry, HP, Archos, Nook, Toshiba, ZTE, Vizio, Motorola, LG, Viewsonic, HTC.
On the Basis Different Channels:
Short message service (SMS)
Multimedia messaging service (MMS)
Social media ads
– Submarket revenue forecasts are categorized in 2 device form factor categories:
– Submarket revenue forecasts are categorized in 9 application & media categories:
Mobile Browsing (Display, Search)
Mobile Social Networking
Mobile TV (Broadcast, Unicast & One-off)
Mobile Video (One-off, Subscription Based)
The “”Mobile Advertising (mAdvertising) Market: 2014 – 2020″” report provides an in-depth assessment of the global mobile advertising market. In addition to covering the business case, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, key developments, industry roadmap, ecosystem, key player profiles and strategies, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mobile advertising market from 2014 till 2020, including an individual assessment of 2 device form factor submarkets, 9 application & media submarkets, and 25 country submarkets.
Tablet and Smartphone shipment forecasts (by OS platform, vendor and region) are also presented in the report due to their profound impact on the size of the mobile advertising market. Historical figures from 2010, 2011 and 2012 accompany the forecasts.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.”
Get More Discount: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/GetSpecialPricing/2360
Tablet Shipment Forecasts: 2010 – 2020
– Tablet shipment projections are categorized in 4 Operating System (OS) platform categories:
– Tablet shipment projections are categorized in 4 display size categories:
4 – 7 inches
7 – 9 inches
9 – 12 inches
12 – 16 inches
– Regional tablet shipment forecasts are categorized in the following six categories:
Latin & Central America
Middle East & Africa
Smartphone Shipment Projections: 2010 – 2020
– Smartphone shipment projections are categorized in 14 Operating System (OS) platform categories:
Palm OS / webOS
– Regional smartphone shipment forecasts are categorized in the following six categories:
Latin & Central America
Middle East & Africa
The report covers the following topics:
- Mobile advertising business models: Ad types, physical Ad dimensions, supporting technologies and revenue generation models
- Key market sectors for mobile advertising and their evolution
- Market drivers and challenges for the mobile advertising market
- A detailed assessment of the emerging tablet advertising submarket and its growth potential
- Key developments and opportunities in the industry
- Profiles and strategies of 34 key players in the mobile advertising market
- Strategic recommendations for advertisers, mobile advertising providers, wireless carriers and mobile device OEMs
- Global and regional market forecasts:
- Mobile Advertising revenue forecasts: 2010 – 2020
For More Information: http://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/Home/ProductReport/2360
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.