“Payments Landscape in France: Opportunities and Risks to 2022”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the French cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, cards, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2415324
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the French cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the French cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cheques, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
La Banque Postale
– The European instant payments system, SCT Inst, was introduced in France in July 2018. The new system enables fund transfers up to €15,000 ($17,997.92) in real-time within 10 seconds. BPCE, a major French cooperative banking group (which includes the Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne networks), became the very first payment service provider in France to adhere to the new SCT Inst scheme.
– To further push the use of contactless cards, the French central bank increased the contactless card payment limit. Effective from October 2017, card holders can now make contactless payments up to €30 ($36) without the need to enter a PIN. Previously the limit had been set at €20 ($24). The increased limit will further push the use of payment cards for day-to-day low-value transactions. According to the French central bank, over 1.2 billion contactless payments were made in 2017.
– To benefit from the growing preference for alternative payments, banks and payment service providers are launching new payment solutions. For instance, in March 2018 Carrefour, a French retail giant, launched its mobile payment solution Carrefour Pay. The solution enables users to make contactless mobile payments using their NFC-enabled mobile phones. In addition to the 3,000 Carrefour stores in France, the solution can be used at all stores that accept contactless payments. In April 2018 Samsung also launched its mobile payment solution Samsung Pay in France. The solution allows users to make purchases using NFC and magnetic secure transmission technologies.
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2415324
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the French cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the French cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the French cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in France.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Email: [email protected]